Bachelor in Computer Science and Engineering, West Bengal University of Technology (2009-2013)
- Computer Science Fundamentals
- Programming, Data Structures, Problem Solving, Algorithms, Computer Networks, Operating Systems (UNIX), Database Management Systems, Automata Theory
- Java and Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns
- Java Swing, Java EE
Online Courses and MOOCs (ongoing)
- Machine Learning (Stanford, Andrew Ng)
- Game Theory (Stanford Online, University of British Columbia)
- Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
- Oracle Certified Java Associate (1Z0-803)
BOSCH, India (2018-present, Bangalore, IN)
- Decentralized Supply chain Platform
Responsible for architecting and designing
- Support for Enterprise DLT platforms like Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Besu, Quorum.
- Microservices and relevant patterns viz. Circuit Breaker, Service Mesh, Event Driven Approach, Sagas for Performance, Fault Tolerance, Observability, and Eventual Data Consistency
- Support for cloud native technologies and loose coupling with managed services, databases, and ledger platforms.
- Fine grained control over privacy needs for the application while ensuring integrity of data using a combination of P2P communication and cryptographic means.
- Co Innovation Projects with Customers. Responsible for architecting and designing:
- Contention resolution of railway resource usage with autonomous auctioning, allocation and settlement of railway resources in real-time. Used Autonomous Agent Framework, Single Board Computer (RPi3), Ethereum Blockchain for developing Autonomous Auctioning Solution.
- Enable autonomous energy savings in households. IoT enabled HVAC devices were made to participate in a energy saving drive using reverse-economics to optimize energy savings and incentive payouts while meeting total budget of incentive tokens. Used Autonomous Agent Framework, BOSCH Smart Power Devices, BOSCH IoT suite, Ethereum Blockchain for developing Reverse Auction Mechanism. Enhanced the privacy further using MPC techniques like Homomorphic Encryption for Blind Auctions.
- Enabling cross border tax settlement using DLT for the automotive industry.
- Provenance of dairy products, by enabling livestock tracking as Non Fungible Tokens and capturing health and life events blockchain. This facilitates certi cation of organic and hygienic dairy products
International Organization for Standardization, ISO TC/307, BIS LITD29 (February 2019 - Present, Bangalore, IN)
- WG2 - Security, Identity and Privacy
Part of the core committee, contributed towards:
- Security Issues in Smart Contracts
- Security Evaluation for Consensus Algorithms
- WG5 - Blockchain Governance
Participated in discussions & contributed inputs towards
- Principles for Blockchain Governance
NEC Corportation (Jul ‘17 - Apr ‘18, Tokyo, JP)
- Blockchain KYC Project
- Performance evaluation of the solution, simulating up to 64 organizations (nodes) on AWS.
- Designed shell scripts setup of the Hyperledger Fabric Network using Kafka-Zookeeper based consensus
- Designed distributed workload setup using JMeter (Master-Slave configuration)
- Performance Bottleneck Analysis of Hyperledger Fabric Network and Tuning
- UTXO based model simulation in Hypeledger Fabric
NEC India (Aug ‘13 - Aug ‘18, Noida, IN)
- Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor - Logistics Data Bank
- Design and Development of decoupled Data ingestion mechanism design for data ingestion from various sources viz. SFTP, Messaging Queue, REST Web Services, and Email Push using various formats Excel, CSV.
- Architecture, Design (high level and low level) of Data validation and processing based on Services Oriented Architecture (SOA). Used Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns, Java, Spring, Postgres, Linux (RHEL), BASH
- Performance testing and tuning the application to handle 350 concurrent users in a process. Used JMeter, JVisualVM, JPro ler for performance testing, memory leak analysis, and bottleneck analysis.
- CI/CD pipeline integration using Jenkins and BASH scripts.
- Production deployment of solution, maintenance releases.
- Production Challenges of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) based Enterprise Applications
- Published: October 2019, IEEE
- Authors: Arnab Chatterjee; Manojkumar Parmar; Yash Pitroda
- Dynamic Role-Based Access Control for Decentralized Applications
- Published: September 2020, Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Authors: Arnab Chatterjee; Yash Pitroda; Manojkumar Parmar
-Technologies: Microservices, NodeJS, Spring, Git, Docker, Postgres, Jenkins, Azure Cloud, JMeter, Angular
-Distributed Ledger Techology: Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, Quorum
-Other Subjects: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Game Theory, Mechanism Design, Machine Learning
- Mental Models
- Blockchain & Distributed Systems
- Software Architecture and Design
Download the pdf version here